i-SUITE Design Hotel
Riviera Mare Beach Life(Viserba)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hotel Estate(Torre Pedrera)
US$96
US$88
Very Good 4/5
Ambienthotels Villa Adriatica(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$118
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Panama Majestic(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$174
Hotel Calypso(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$99
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Villa Rosa Riviera(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$186
Travelocity
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Diplomat Palace(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$110
Priceline
1,511 results
All reviewspool arealarge cartop floorspasweets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 January 2012

My husband and I just had a fabulous time for New Years here. The hotel has a very mod design throughout inside and out. The pool is heated hot enough to swim in the evening where drinks and appetizers are served so you don't even have to get out of the water! We had NYE dinner which was very good and included wine but a bit pricey. The staff was friendly and attentive, rooms very clean with nightly service that we appreciated. We would like to return in the summer.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Sexy_us
Reviewed 27 November 2011

The stay at this hotel was amazing. Facilties and rooms were fantastic and staff would go extra mile to do whatever we needed, service was incredible. We loved the Spa and facilties

Don't be put off if if you think it costs more versus other hotels in Rimini. Believe me you will seriously regret not staying here. You will end up going somewhere else for half the service. The extra pounds are worth it

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SanN123
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We stayed in the beginning of September 2011, when the crowds are already gone and we had fantastic time. I-Suite is without a doubt one of the best hotels in Rimini. Very elegant, quiet, and stylish.

Very well maintained and the design looks very much like the Boscolo Exedra Milano. There was free underground parking. We had great sea-view suite

The restaurant was extremely pleasant surprise – the food was fantastic all the time, from great breakfast buffet, to nice lunch we could not find a single fault. Brilliant food and on very reasonable prices. We had daily breakfast at I-Fame, included in our price – very nice.

The spa is top quality with great sea-view (it is located on the sixth floor) and have 2 saunas, steam room, sea-salt pool, pool and different rain showers. The pool area service is very good also the bar service is great. Prices for drinks in my opinion are very low.

From the hotel they recommended the Nettuno restaurant not so far away by walking and this place had phenomenal food on the beach. Also from Rimini you can explore Riccione (our favorite restaurant there was Cavalluccio Marino) and Cattolica

All in all highly recommended. Deserves a visit back but Rimini best time to visit is June or September. Never go in August as Rimini is hell during August (absolutely full with tourists)

Room Tip: sea view room is best
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank ivo_k
Reviewed 20 September 2011

This is definately the best hotel in Rimini.... Book It ... you will be so happy you have, the other hotels dont look the best and are very tired.
The I-Suite is ultra modern only a year old...
we found the technology a bit difficult to use to begin with. The breakfast is magnificent, with choices of cooked breakfast and fresh orange juice in the morning.
We used the spa and I had a manicure and pedicure which I was extremely happy with, my husband had a leg massage, which wasnt a massage, he was really disappointed with his service ..and was unable to communicate with them due to there lack in the English language.
The pool is a little slippery when entering so be extremely careful...
The restaurant.... in the evening, we believe that someone got extremely ill on the seafood..

The Pool service man Francesco... a special thank you, great customer service

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank angken
Reviewed 14 September 2011

We stayed in I Suite hotel back in June with 2 kids, 5 and 11. Well, the hotel is really nice. I tell you, this is the only hotel that you can stay in Rimini, everything else looks really scary!!! Very helpful stuff, interesting rooms, small but nice breakfast. We stayed in the biggest suit they have, not too big for the family of 4. Shower is really really small and they wasn't even a place where to put a tooth brush. But stuff there tries their best. Nice swimming pool, but they allow women to tay off their tops, as for me, in the places with kids it's unaceptable.
Night entertaiment is good. Well, nothing much too say about the hotel. And about this city, well, I would never ever come back there, I haven't seen worst place in Europe. Whole city is dirty, overcrowded, the beach and the sea...oh my god, full of dirt, used tampons, plastic bags and other not pleasant things. Restarants....not really good-they serve frozen sea food but charge for it as it is fresh from the sea. Anyway, think twice before you go there!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family