Well where do I start on this total dive?
*Reception staff were rude unhelpful and only spoke English when it suited them. Ie FINE!! They also wore awful clothes which let down Italian fashion; one looked like a Michelin tyre and the other pushed my friend who was looking for a bin to place his litter. This has severely hurt his feelings and he is still to recover.
*The hotel also lacked a first aid kit which was very useful when one of our group was having an asthma attack. (Which was blamed on her by staff for being too drunk) They then refused to call an ambulance. Cheers
*Freezing rooms as no heating was on at any point and at then end when told we could have heating we had to pay €5 for this basic necessity.
* The maids are pure local thiefs who let themselves into your room whilst your asleep and steal your towels/money then try and charge you to get your towels back! A clever way of making money but not something you would expect to find in a 3* Hotel..
* When checking out at an agreed time of 11oclock the hotel manager banged on every door letting himself in waking up guests forcing them downstairs into the freezing lobby. This was really fun after getting in at half 7...
* I don't believe this hotel understood the term security.. Keys were handed out to anyone who asked including 3 lovely locals who entered a girls room.
* Very very clean pool HRMMMMMMMMMM
* When wanting to go for a group outing at the beach in mankins the receptionist staff become very rude and violent towards us insisting they would call the police.
The only positive I can think about this hotel was the amazing paintings which was exhibited throughout, we liked them so much we started a collection in one of the rooms and subsequently got charged €600 yea thanks Jumbo. that is all.
Don't stay here unless you was a horrible holiday, wish to become a raging alcoholic or want to realise how good your hole of a home is like we did with Leicester.
very happy guest xxxx
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Jumbo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.