US$142
  • Pool
US$133
US$119
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Hotel Aurea Rimini(Miramare)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$184
US$99
Official Site
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Britannia Hotel(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$399
US$279
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$309/night.

All reviewsgreat positiontvfloorseabeach
Reviewed 18 October 2009

Chose the hotel for vicinity to beach, is also close to the famous Grand Hotel (Fellini) and a walk to the centre will take you approx 15. minutes on foot.
Staff were very helpful - fixing a battery in the room safe and also a faulty lamp in the bathroom.

Enough choice for breakfast too - dinner was okay too.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2009

This was probably the worst stay we've ever had, especially in Italy where we always had good hotels. Where can i start? First of all, the room was noisy with very thin walls and lot of noise from the music bar of the nearby hotel. You could easily hear conversations from the next room and other noises... The staff were extremely unfriendly, especially the restaurant staff. At one evening my friend was quietly eating his starter from the buffet while the waitress went by our table and put his main course on the table, while he was eating his starter! When my friend spoke to her about it, she sighed and took the dish back! They were always unfriendly and inattentive. The food was horrible, only the breakfast was ok. The swimming pool is a joke, none of the guests used it during our stay, that says enough, doesn't it? This was our seventh time in Italy, always had good experiences with hotels but this one was dreadful. We notified our travel agency and they would look into the matter. Our day trips on the other hand were quite fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mccoy016
Reviewed 18 October 2008

Nice clean hotel situated approx 200 yards from the excellent sandy beach. A room in the front of the hotel should virtually guarantee a sea view. Not that I was on a bucket and spade trip and I've served enough sea time thank you!. I had a single room that boasted plenty of storage space, a comfy bed (two pillows) and TV (BBC News as opposed to CNN). Bathroom was good though no bath just a shower cubicle, no problem with hot water and I was on the top floor (sixth). The room has A/C but it was non operational at the time of my stay probably because the temperature was only in the seventies daytime and pleasantly cool night time. There were no noise problems even though the Grand Hotel opposite was having a major facelift. There is nothing to do in the evening - there is a poorly stocked minibar in the room, a small bar in the foyer and thats it. However there is plenty of life within easy walking distance. In the summer the city must be absolutely heaving but myself I like the quiet time. How quiet does it get? My first breakfast at 0830 saw me in the dining room alone for a good 15mins. before anybody else showed (that is not a complaint!). Breakfast, nothing to write home about, one choice only of ham and cheese, some cereals, jams, pastries and fresh fruit so you won't starve. The coffee was undrinkable (weak as water) and served in a communal lidless glass jug. It must be better when they have a full house otherwise there would be a riot. The hotel staff do not fraternise or go out of their way to be friendly but at least they treated the Italian guests the same way. It would not put me off staying here again either.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
2  Thank RAFpolizei
Reviewed 9 April 2008

The hotel is in a nice location and is well kept. It is about 3 minutes walk from the beach. We arrived in the evening, checked in and then went for a fabulous dinner. For dessert we drank the best sorbet I have ever had.

My room was tiny, a double bed would not have physically fit into the room. However, the room was clean and contained everything one expects, plus a balcony. From the balcony I could see the Adriatic, so technically I had an ocean view.

There was a large group staying at the hotel- they were members of a car audio club. This is a club where people load their cars with huge stereo systems - read very loud base vibrations. The hotel walls were practically vibrating and every so often they would facilitate what sounded like a bomb exploding and consequentely set off car alarms in the surrounding area. When at 11:30 at night I enquired about noise by-laws, the police,etc., I was ignored by the front desk. The audio club continued their activities well into the wee hours and resumed again at 6:30 AM.

Oh, and about the the ocean view, it included a view of the lighthouse with a revolving light that shone into my window about every 20 seconds.

The finishing touch was the cold shower - no hot water in the bathroom.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank sheflies
Reviewed 1 September 2007

We have stayed in this hotel many times and have found it good value.

The location is excellent (near the 5* Grand Hotel) although it is not directly looking over the beach as there is another hotel in front making sea views rather restrictive.

The food is good quality but sometimes very salty. A good salad buffet is on offer for both lunch & dinner offering local dishes and traditional salads. There are 3 choices of starter and main course each day and the food is quite varied. Service in the restaurant is 1st class thanks to Guiseppe the maitre `d who attends to your every need.

The rooms are basic but clean and comfortable, we had a family room which consists of a main room with a door to a smaller room containing a bunk bed for the kids.

The only critisisms I have are: -

The pool is FREEZING and small

Noisy italians in the corridoors at night!

Smokey bar area

Even so. I would highly recommend this 3 star hotel for value, quality and it`s position.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank NWLondonTravellers