Hotel Card International
Hotel Peonia(Rimini)
Hotel Bamby(Rimini)
Hotel Ausonia(Rimini)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrailway stationold townsan marinoexcellent hotelminute walkcentral hotelhas lots to offerbreakfast was excellenteasy walking distancehistorical sitesrecommend this hotelquiet roomrooms are modernhistoric centergreat place to staystayed here for nightscakes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Excellent hotel conveniently located approx. 200 m. from the Rimini train station. Front desk staff very helpful. We mixed up dates of our reservation, they sorted out everything quickly and we did not have to change rooms. They also serve great breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
c0mm, Responsabile reception at Hotel Card International, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2015

Dear Bartek k,

Thank you for your positive review.

We hope to host you in the future and in the meantime we wish you to have a nice day!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I only stayed one night but wished I could have stayed longer. The location is excellent, about a 3 minute walk up the main street from the train station and the San Marino bus stop. No street noise at all in the room, the main street is relatively quiet and not heavily trafficked.

The room was very modern and clean. The bedding was high quality, it even had a "pillow menu." Walls recently re-painted, wood floors so no dirty carpets or anything. Free wifi, flat screen TV, everything worked well. I think my room only had one large towel instead of two, my only complaint, I'm sure if I had requested another one I would have gotten it.

The ladies at the front desk were delightful, they and the manager genuinely cared about customer satisfaction. On check in, one of the front desk agents noted that I had requested a non-smoking room on a high floor and explained that because the hotel has only three floors and the third floor is for smoking rooms, she put me on the second floor. Very good decision, I was impressed they actually read the reservation requests and made an effort to accommodate them.

I did not get a chance to try the food.

This place is great value for money you will not be disappointed if you stay here. Rimini seemed like a pleasant town and I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear STLvagabo,

We are really glad that you appreciated our service as well as our personnel.

As you kindly underline, it is important for us to take care of guest's requests and to ensure the best service we can.

Hoping to see you nex time,

Reviewed 25 January 2014

If your thinking of staying in Rimini then don't bother staying anywhere else, I couldn't fault this great little boutique hotel, the staff are so friendly and helpful. the only thing I cannot comment on was the breakfast we were out sampling the amazing Rimini nightlife! Thanks Ricardo and your team for making a business trip into a holiday

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Ian W
c0mm, Responsabile reception at Hotel Card International, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2015

Dear Gelatomak,

Thank you for your amazing review! Even boutique hotel! That's really kind of you!

We are sorry you didn't have the chance to try our international breakfast with sweet and salad corner, biological, vegeterian and gluten free corner, our fresh extracted juice, fresh pastries and cakes made daily and so on.

Hope to welcome you again,

Reviewed 24 January 2014

We have been staying a week in this hotel and I can honestly say that I have never been to a hotel where the staff was as helpful and nice as here!
The room was small, but the bed comfortable and wide. Two pillows is also a nice touch.
The bathroom is very nice and modern.
Breakfast is very good. Fresh juice and a beautiful fruit salad. If you like sweet things for breakfast, you are at the right place! Fill your boots. Every day a different spread. Pancakes filled with apple and raisins, all kind of cakes and little treats. I could go on forever.
In the hotel you can also have a drink and they also have a very nice selection of nice little snacks. Free of charge. Wifi is free and there are lovely restaurants nearby, all at walking distance.
There is only one thing that I found that I can "complain" about: the room was very hot and the smoke alarm gave off a very annoying red light at night. One last remark: the rooms are very clean!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Inezje

Dear Inezje,

We are all glad that you could try the Hotel Card International experience!

Also, we thank you for all the kind words you spent reviewing our breakfast and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

The staff was absolutely wonderful (attentive and very helpful, despite breaking the sad news to us that the Fellini Museum was not open, but not overbearing). Our room was very comfortable, and even though our balcony was on a fairly busy street we heard no street noise. The breakfast was amazing. A lavish spread with sumptuous foods, including a vegan corner! This will definitely be the place we stay when we return for the Fellini Museum.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda S

Dear Brenda S,

We are very happy that you really enjoyed your stay here as well as our soundproofness rooms provided with all you might need.

Also, about breakfast, we are really satisfied to receive so many positive feedback about our brand new vegan corner and gluten free one.

Really looking forward to being able to welcome you again,