“Best tiramisu in Trieste!”
Review of La Tecia

La Tecia
Ranked #143 of 838 Restaurants in Trieste
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Moscow, Russia
“Best tiramisu in Trieste!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We found this nice restaurant with authentic Italian kitchen accidentally walking throught Trieste center. And we where not disappointed because they have everything you want from Italian restaurant: nice atmosphere, good pizza and pasta, and great tiramisu. They have all of this and really nice waitress!

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
Catania, Italy
“Very good”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Good food, good service and very nice restaurant. We tried the traditional Bolito and it was better than I expected.

• Visited January 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Ignore & then insult your customers at your peril”
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We went here at the recommendation of our hotel. I made the mistake of not checking out the reviews beforehand as the ranking of this establishment doesn't lie.

We sat on one of the street tables, and it was reasonably busy and got busier. Smokers are not seperated from non smokers.We found that trying to place an order was difficult with those arriving after us getting attended to first - I'm not sure why. We eventually managed to place an order for drinks and a later food order. We were not offered any bread as others were. The waitress was pleasant enough but quite why we got such sloppy service remains a mystery. The main meals arrived which were distinctly average & latterly some bread arrived which we did not touch (wrong order). We did not have any further food. When the bill was presented it contained a cover charge. I questioned this and was told I had to pay. I challenged this with the manager/owner and he confirmed I had to pay. When I stood my ground he relented but then went into a tirrade about service in London being worse. Quite what he was trying to achieve in telling me about service in my home country I do not know. Suggest he gets his own house in order before he talks of others!

• Visited September 2012
Essex
“This is the place to go!”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Absolutely go to vidit la Tecia!not only the food is traditionally cooked but it is also traditionally served..like my salad came in an elegant"piadina"a traditionsl shaped salad bowl like my grand mum used to eat!traditional and tadty place near the Piazza Unita'..at the end they also offerd me Limoncelli even if my bill was nothing expensive!love u guys