Very beautiful hotel in the greatest possible location in Trieste! The rooms and bathrooms were very nicely equipped - beautifully decorated, comfortable and spacious. Service was very good - everything you asked for was explained and provided without any faces or problems.
Breakfast was very good with fresh juice, fruits, great coffee and nice croissants!
The location of the hotel is fantastic - on the waterfront and two minutes from Piazza Unita D'Italia! Many nice restaurants around - ask at the hotel or check online - great fish dinner guaranteed!
I would stay in this hotel every time - it is a pity I do not come to Trieste so often!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Savoia Exclesior Palace in the heart of Trieste... A magnificent seafront hotel with views over the Gulf and the historic Castello di Miramare.Completely refurbished, the Savoia Excelsior Palace exudes grand hotel charm through numerous prestigious details. Ornate boiseries...Monogrammed cushions... There's even a Belle epoque-style skylight brightening the Lounge.Enjoy exquisite food and spectacular sea views in our Mitteleuropean restaurant and bar. Our luxury hotel features 144 rooms and glorious suites...9 Elegant meeting rooms, most with natural light, with a total capacity for up to 650 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Hotel Trieste
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Trieste