“Very good ice cream”

Ranked #7 of 40 Dessert in Trieste
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 May 2013

A friend of mine from Trieste has recommended me this place as the best ice-cream in Trieste. I have tried at least 5 other ice cream shops in Trieste and I can assure this one of the top places. The location is a little bit weird and you should not try to get to Strada di Rozzol by car. Instead park 20m away on Via Revoltella and use the stairs. Before you go there make sure you have a good look at the map first. :-) They have limited opening hours so you should check their website too.

1  Thank Crtomir

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I read the reviews and decided to go get the ice cream from a near-by town Koper (Slovenia). Mostly by mistake I parked on the Via Carlo Forlanini (big street) and then went on by foot (down the stairs) and found the place! As the street is really narrow and steep I suggest parking up there :) When I saw the place I wasn't really sure, but then I got in and the various interesting choice of ice cream just made me excited. I absolutely loved the taste, and my friend just couldn't get enough. Would most definitely recommend.

2  Thank Martina I
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Just because I read those reviews I decided to visit this place. My navigation took me there, but .... oooh, it was difficult street to drive, to park... but I wanted this ice cream so bad, that I manage everything and I get it. The girl inside speaks english, they have also some other deserts, like Tiramisu which I take home and was delicious like ice cream. You have to try it!

2  Thank 123321_11
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Still Trieste's best ice cream bar. With love to Uddevalla, Sweden and passion for ice cream is a perfect place for romance or for an extraordinary experience.
Udevallas Banana Split tickle both your taste buds and satisfy your stomach.

Me and my baby was there and had a raspberry experience of the ordinary, sweet, full-bodied and soft aromas that beat against our palate sail

5  Thank Foodcom
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Nothing more to say about the ice cream - just delicious! But the treatment I had was really OUTSTANDING! I arrived the place 10 minutes after the closing time (note in Trieste people have 3 hour interval for lunch) and the owner, Fabio Sachetto, has served my ice cream and took several minutes in an adorable conversation. He could not imagine that people from Brazil could reach him just because the Trip Advisor tips and he was really flattered about that.

2  Thank mapels