“Where ice-cream is THE ice-cream ”
Review of Gelateria Udevalla

Gelateria Udevalla
Ranked #7 of 39 Dessert in Trieste
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Paris, France
“Where ice-cream is THE ice-cream ”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My title says it all. A must go, must try, must come back.
Look at all other comments. There is nothing more to add.
If you haven't try it yet, you haven't try real ice-cream yet

1 Thank Nicolas A

Chemnitz, Germany
“For the real gourmet”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

It is a bit hard to find and you need to go down some stairs from the main road to see a little door with the sign Open Outside just the place for some tables and some chairs, directly on a usually quiet side road. Just inside, you will be overhelmed by the quantity of Coca Cola collectibles all over the place (the owner was yars ago the biggest collecionist of Coca Cola in Italy) Place is limited to few persons but a good assortment of icecream and sweeties is waiting to be tasted Portions are owersized, quality is perfect, price standard. If people arrive here on sunday morning from all over the city and often from some town 15 or 20 km away, there must be a good reason. Worth the visit

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank atheist_tramp
Sežana
“Very good ice cream”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

A friend of mine from Trieste has recommended me this place as the best ice-cream in Trieste. I have tried at least 5 other ice cream shops in Trieste and I can assure this one of the top places. The location is a little bit weird and you should not try to get to Strada di Rozzol by car. Instead park 20m away on Via Revoltella and use the stairs. Before you go there make sure you have a good look at the map first. :-) They have limited opening hours so you should check their website too.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Crtomir
Berlin, Germany
“The taste of the ice cream...!”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I read the reviews and decided to go get the ice cream from a near-by town Koper (Slovenia). Mostly by mistake I parked on the Via Carlo Forlanini (big street) and then went on by foot (down the stairs) and found the place! As the street is really narrow and steep I suggest parking up there :) When I saw the place I wasn't really sure, but then I got in and the various interesting choice of ice cream just made me excited. I absolutely loved the taste, and my friend just couldn't get enough. Would most definitely recommend.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Martina I
Koper
“Amazing ice cream, difficult location.”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Just because I read those reviews I decided to visit this place. My navigation took me there, but .... oooh, it was difficult street to drive, to park... but I wanted this ice cream so bad, that I manage everything and I get it. The girl inside speaks english, they have also some other deserts, like Tiramisu which I take home and was delicious like ice cream. You have to try it!

• Visited October 2012