“Mi piace...tanto!!”
Review of LIFE Cafe

LIFE Cafe
Ranked #15 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Trieste
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Trieste, Italy
“Mi piace...tanto!!”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

It was one of the first places I have been here in Trieste for an appetitive and so far after two years it is my favorite place for drinks. It is located in the pedestrian area in the old and it is a very cool place in my opinion. Usually the bars in Trieste have the "old" look meanwhile Life's interiors are really new and shining which makes the place modern.
I usually take the prosecco or spritz and it is always very good. The staff is fast and doesn't like to waste time and so do I. Therefore, they might seem not kind but I am fine with that. I don't like waiters that never come or never go therefore, I am cool with them being sbrigativi (as the Italians say). There is a very vast choice of stuff to eat in the bar. As far as today I have never seen a bar in Trieste being fuller than in Life. If you have seen please let me know!!!
There is always chips, peanuts, bread, various types of cheese like parmiggiano, or gorgonzola or other, mortadella, baccala so you can eat as much as you can.
I simply love this place and would suggest any of my friends to go there.

• Visited April 2013