“Good choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of GROM

GROM
Ranked #16 of 40 Dessert in Trieste
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Gyor, Hungary
“Good choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

We have founf it accidentally, but we loved it from the first minute. Nice ambiente, the staff was also very polite and neat. And the most important thing: they have ice, which is natural, authentic and very tasty. Several, but not too many sort of, and all of them tasted something different.
I recommend it, with all my family members together.

• Visited August 2013

Corvallis, Oregon
“always a good choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Grom: clean and delicious.
Staff: courteous and efficient.
Wonderful break for any hot afternoon of touring.
The raspberry is my usual choice.
What more do you need?

• Visited July 2013
Munich, Germany
“To die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

We first encountered Grom in Padova and we surprised at how good the ice- cream was and all made with natural ingredients. Then we saw it in Venice and now again in Trieste. Don't miss trying it!

• Visited May 2013
Wooster, Ohio
“Best Gelato in Trieste, Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

Two years ago while touring Trieste with my daughters and friends, we discovered a great place for gelato. I had my usual pistachio, but kids told me their chocolate was a heaven. Last Saturday we had a two hours layover in the city, all we wanted to do was to find this place. I have forgotten the name and location, but remember it's in a pedestrian area and nearby a statue(Umberto Saba). After walked around for 15 min. finally saw the statue and knew I was in a right direction. My husband had a chocolate gelato and I got pistachio. As expected it's loaded with real nutty texture and flavors, although it's a bit sweeter for my taste. We both shared a coffee gelato after, to even out the sweetness in my taste buds. I would vote Pellegrin of Lignano first and Trieste's GROM the second just because I don' have very sweet tooth and Pellgrin's one euro less for the same size!

• Visited August 2012
new york
“Deeelicious gelati!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

Gelato! Perfect summer treat on a pedestrian zone, lovely outdoor tables. YUMMY double-chocolate gelato! I also tried the apricot, which was nice... but overshadowed handily by the CHOCOLATE.

• Visited June 2012