“great gelato!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 September 2013

went here on a friend's recommendation and had to take quite some time to decide what to get. so many choices! everything we tried was great and had us wishing we had room for more.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

When had our "breakfast" here.

Great espresso and a huge selection of ice cream.

My wife can recommend chocolate with chili and I can recommend Nutella ice cream. We paid 7 EUR for 2 espressi and 4 scoups of ice cream. I think thats fair.

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

I have travelled all my life and I love icecream, but never in tge world I have tried an icecream sooo good! the selaction on flavors is just incredible! A must!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Went in by coincidence- great find - lots of choice. Icecream is delicious. Constant flow of locals which is a good sign !

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Almost the moment we arrived in Trieste we got dragged away for an ice cream by a family friend who was brought up in the city and who insisted we wouldn't have had the full Trieste experience if we didn't taste Zampolli's gelato. We were a little reluctant... ice cream is just ice cream, right? Wrong. Glory and fabulousness. Try the dulche di leche. Unsurpassed.