We absolutely loved Hotel Riviera & Maximilian's. From the moment we were warmly greeted at check in we felt very much at home. Our room was probably a bit on the small side but the view was to die for. Sitting out on the balcony watching the Adriatic glisten in the sun and listening to the waves swirling below us was divine. Breakfast was very good, especially the apricot tart and Illy coffee! What a great way to start the day. Staff were incredibly friendly and everyone spoke English. It didn't matter because we speak Italian too but they were very accommodating. If I had to complain about anything, I would say the walls are a bit thin (I didn't realize this until a late night phone call led to our neighbour politely tapping on the wall - I guess they could hear everything, sorry about that!) and I would get rid of the bidet in the bathroom and make a more reasonably sized shower. Otherwise, incredibly clean, and well priced for the view and amenities. Ample parking on site (free), elevator, non-smoking rooms, mini-bar refrigerator, TV, quiet location, not far from downtown. Nightly turn-down service with chocolate was a very nice touch. Also loved the ceiling fan and air conditioning. Nothing, however, beats the fresh scent and breeze from the Adriatic Sea. We will return to our beloved Trieste and we will stay here again. Cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a natural park, straight on the sea, Hotel Rivera & Maximilian's offers classic, superior and deluxe rooms, as well as suites, all with seaview. Most of the rooms have a private balcony. The breakfast room and the restaurant have big panorama windows on the sea and a large terrace overlooking the Gulf and Miramare Castle. The high level restaurant serves local dishes and from italian tradition, based on fresh fish. The restaurant is an ideal location for weddings, as well as banquets, also for dinner for two with candle light. From the end of May until September our guest can descend to our beach wit a 30 m high lift, where they find a snack bar. The large parking area is free of charge for hotel guests. The conference room, with sea view, is at disposal for meetings. City centre can be reached with city bus nr.6 And in summer with a ship. Free wifi all over the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riviera & Maximilian's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riviera And Maximilian`s
- Riviera Maximilians Trieste
- Riviera Maximilians Hotel Trieste