“Beautiful winery but...”

Add it.
Enoteca Wine Bar Bischoff
Ranked #446 of 845 Restaurants in Trieste
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Questa è una delle 10 enoteche più famose del mondo, vanta una storia di oltre 250 anni.si possono assaggiare vini di tutti i tipi accompagnati da ottime stuzziccherie preparate in abbinamento al vino scelto.
Udine, Italy
“Beautiful winery but...”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I cannot say nothing against this winery. The locals are very beautiful and characteristic, It seems to enter into a prestigious wine cellar and you can feel the lure of the good wine.
Tons of bottle fills every hole in the shelving and I was very impressed by the choice of wines.
The staff are very prepared on wines and if either you are a novice or an expert you can trust their advices.
If you are looking for a rare wine or if you just want to drink a good glass of wine or if you want to make a good present this is the right place.

This is not a cheap winery.

But...

I went there to expend a SmartBox coupon for a tasting and unfortunately I was not treat like I was expected. My coupon costs about 30€ but they did not have served the equivalent of what I paid for. I cannot choose the two types of wine (I clearly saw that they were the cheapest on the list... about 3€ per glass) and the the charcuterie plate was very very poor. Even if the local was almost empty I waited about twenty minutes between the two glasses of wine.

I hope that the treatment of others "normal" customers is not like this.

If I will come back I hope to be treated better.

• Visited June 2013