I f you are after a tasteful boutique style B&B with warm friendly staff then we highly recommend L'Albero Nascosto. We stayed in this delightful small spot 6 years ago as a family and returned this time in summer. The staff were very accommodating, allowing us to arrive late and assisting with closely located secure car park. The hotel was exactly as we remembered it, beautifully renovated rooms and excellent amenities. We were allocated a room on the top floor which is probably not recommended for those not partial to stairs. There is a wonderful loft space `nido' which was used by one of our children and the staff made a single trundle bed available for the other. The morning breakfast is a highlight with fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, croissants, local cheese and jams.... and excellent coffee. The location in the `citta vecchia' means that it is conveniently close to all the major attractions of the city. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning again!! Grazie Aldo se vedemo alla prossima!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste