“Fantastic lunch!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Corniglia
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wine and Beer
Description: Restaurant
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Fantastic lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon Km 0 while exploring Corniglia on a rainy Saturday. We ordered two sandwiches on focaccia, one of which was the grilled vegetables and goat cheese. It was incredible! The service was fantastic and the women behind the counter could not have been nicer. They even gave us chalk to write on their walls along with the rest of the previous customers! If you're looking for a delicious sandwich, Km 0 is the place to go! It's not a fancy restaurant but if you like places (like we do) that use locally-sourced ingredients, this is the perfect spot in Corniglia/the rest of Cinque Terre!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank SHANNON S

State College, Pennsylvania
“COMPASSIONATE SIG. CHIARA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

My wife and I had climbed to Corniglia from the train station during a horrific rainstorm. When we arrived in the town, we looked for a place to dry off and have something warm to drink. We happened upon Km 0 - Cantina Galletti. There, Signora Chiara sat us down, brought towels for us to dry off and gave my wife a blanket. Then she made us some tea. We were so fortunate to have found such a compassionate person!!! Mille grazie, Signora Chiara!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank rxl2
Krakow, Poland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

We had torta di verdura and panini. Both fresh, very tasty and reasonably priced. Staff speaks English.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Texas
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Don't walk by this gem! Once you get inside, this location is warm, welcoming and provided a delightful experience. You can even sign the wall with chalk! The cuisine is wonderful feel-good food. Fantastic staff!

• Visited August 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
“Top notch -must try.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

KM 0 was by far one of my favourite eating experiences in Italy -both because of the idea of the restaurant (everything being served is seasonal, and local produce), the simple delight of the taste of the food and the warm nature of the owner. We entered, and my husband ordered a sandwich with sausage -she had already ran out, so she ran to purchase some more -I couldn't decide what to order and so based on me showing interest in one or two items she whipped up a gorgeous salad, carpaccio and cheese platter. The cafe is small, but comfortable and the walls are covered in chalk compliments from previous customers (It was covered when we went, and she had only be opened 3 months!) Before we left she offered us a complimentary taste of her homemade licorice liquor -I am not even a huge fan of licorice but it tasted great! All that to say, it was a perfect break in our hiking, I would definitely recommend it to anyone -and I can't wait to return!!!

• Visited May 2013