“Perfect apartment in a gorgeous town”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
foto nuove 010b
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
minthillg...
Washington, DC
“Great view and balcony but average room, average price”
Reviewed 10 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

The Casa Vacanze apartment was all we needed in Manarola. It had a nice balcony with a great view and though literally just a bed and a bathroom, it was perfect for us. Getting to the apartment is a bit of a haul (as are most other places in Manarola), especially if you drive. At least in this apartment you are a bit above the noise and Manarola is amall, so only a 5 minute walk down hill to the main street in town (though you have to come back up!). Its also only a few doors down from Dal Billy restaurant, which received good reviews (we thought it was below average though and way overpriced). The room though was very clean, and the bathroom was spacious.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: the Balcony and view
Liked least: From train/parking lot, its a haul if you have bags.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Australia
Reviewed 22 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Paris
Reviewed 16 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Texas
Reviewed 15 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Your age range 25-34
BollyBrok...
London
“An absolutely perfect spot, especially to watch the sunsets... I wish I was still there!!!”
Reviewed 29 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We stayed for 4 nights in Manarola at the Vergassola apartment. It was a group of 4 of us travelling, a couple in their 60's and a couple in their 30's. This sport was perfect, the apartment was absolutely gorgeous with two large double rooms and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen area was smallish but lovely, it was hot so we spent the whole time on the amazing balcony overlooking Manarola and out to sea. The view was to die for and the photos don't do the partament justice. It was a short 7-8 minute walk up to the apartment from the main street but not a difficult one and we all found it easy. It is also only 2 doors down from Trattoria dal Billy - well worth a visit just for the seafood antipasti starter and cuttlefish pasta!
The checking in of the apartment was easy, my only suggestion would have been that the Arbaspaa should have provided the apartment with dishwashing liquid, tea towels and more toilet paper- we had only half a roll! I would expect this type of basic provisions to be provided - we had to buy tea towels!
I would highly recommend anyone travelling to Manarola, or the Cinque Terre, to rent this apartment, we had one of the best few days and Manarola was by far my preferred village. Staying in this apartment made it all the better!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views!!!
Liked least: Having to buy own tea towels!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
OR
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Your age range 35-44
Florida
Reviewed 20 July 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing