“Stop here. Multiple times. Mmmmmm Nocciolosa.”

Gelateria Cinque Terre
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Manarola
Denver, CO
“Stop here. Multiple times. Mmmmmm Nocciolosa.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Of all the gelato I had in 2 weeks of traveling through Italy, this place is for sure in my top 3. It's cheap, the staff is friendly, and the gelato is DELICIOUS. The Nocciolosa was to die for. They also had a good selection of sorbets for the members of our group who were dairy-free.

• Visited June 2014

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Value for money and great taste”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Had Gelato throughout our 10 day family trip to Italy. The flavors and the mixes offered here were great and value for money.. we had it 3 times a day!

North Yorkshire
“Delicious and refreshing”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Fantastic choice of flavours, all made locally and really delicious at a great price. Their fruit flavoured ice creams were particularly good, especialy the peach.

Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Great gelato, awesome crepes!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This may be a tiny place but it's a great find. I did love the gelato but after a week in Italy I was a bit gelato'd out (strange, I know) so I tried the crepes with nutella, banana, and granola....HOLY AMAZING! Went back every day. You must go here.

sydney, Autralia
“Beautiful Ice Cream”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I have really enjoyed the Ice Cream at Gelateria Cinque Terre. I recommend everyone that travels to Manarola to stop a buy one of the ice creams :)