Hotel Ca D'Andrean
Luna di Marzo(Riomaggiore)
NiRia(Riomaggiore)
Sol Levante(Riomaggiore)
View Hotel
La Baia di Rio(Riomaggiore)
La Scogliera(Riomaggiore)
  • Beachfront
Affittacamere Edi(Riomaggiore)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsyogurtthe ownersmall gardentrain stationheated towel rackeuro breakfastdelightful surprisepersonable stafffamily owned hotelcinque terrelovely hotelsmall hotelterrace roommodern facilitiessteep hill to the hotelexcellent wifitop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Wonderful hotel in amazing location!
We had room 7 and it has an amazing balcony looking out to vineyards, the rooms are well equipped and the bathroom is spectacular with a rain shower head!
This is a MUST!
The breakfast is great! And the host's are very hospitable!
Very close to the sea and train station!
The perfect get away

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I booked my trip to Manarola very late in the season. This was all my travel agent could fine and honestly, with mixed reviews here on TA, I was nervous.

I had a long day of travel to arrive in Manarola and made an error on the local trains, thus arriving later (after Midnight instead of at 11:30PM) than planned. The hotel was locked and dark when I arrived. I rang the bell and the owner got me settled. All was well.

The next day Simone apologized that he hadn't been there. He'd left since he was tracking my train, knew exactly when I should've arrived and when I was late, assumed I'd be on the next train, and he would've come back then. It's a small thing but I was impressed that he explained and apologized to me for not being there. It was my error after all.

My room was tiny - it was a single - but it had a comfy queen bed and was clean, cool and quiet. The bathroom was also tiny but perfectly adequate - and very clean.

My favorite part about my 1st floor room was that I had a tiny little terrace. I could sit on my terrace and answer emails or process photos or have a snack, and watch the tourists hike up and down the main street. Since the shuttered doors opened right up onto the terrace, it made my economic little room feel twice as large (and luxurious).

I did pay for breakfast and Simone did an amazing job serving every morning. He had tables set up every morning inside the lobby or in the gorgeous garden, pending the weather. There were a generous amount of rolls and croissants (3 breads per person) on the table, plus juice, coffee, cappuccino and tea were offered, and delicious sweet yogurt. He generously asked if refills were needed every morning. I always said yes! Spending a few extra minutes in that lovely garden with the huge lemons and azaleas was a treat.

If you don't require a 5 star hotel to be happy on a casual beach and hiking vacation, this is a lovely hotel. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a terrace!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mmmidwesterner
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Simone is a wonderful host in this old farmhouse and wine yard now converted to a fabulous modern comfortable hotel. Although breakfast was not included for the six of us I would gladly pay his up charge just for the lovely style of having breakfast in their lovely garden. The place is clean beyond comparison. The shower and bathroom compare to the best six star hotels and although the more surprising to find this in cinque terre. We forgot a bag in the hotel and the kind folks shipped it to us. Located conveniently, I would definitely stay here again. This was our second time in Manorala and I am hoping to go again. I would not stay any where else. Ask for the balcony. Worth it. Simone, thank you for a wonderful stay. You have a world class hotel.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My stay in a Manarola was made by the kindness of the owners. From being awoken each morning to the aroma of freshly baked breakfast pastries that were decadent, to letting me borrow a electric converter when I asked where to purchase one, it was a delightful stay. Eating the delicious breakfast on the patio amongst the lemon trees was especially nice. Hotel Ca D' Andrean earned one of my trip advisor pins!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 2013strong
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had room 7 with the very large terrace that overlooks the garden with beautiful lemon trees. The bathroom was wonderful, very large, rain shower, farm sink, heated towel rack. There is a refrigerator and safe in the room. Very very clean! Simone was very helpful, provided ice when I sprained my ankle, called trattoria dal billy for reservations and was quite helpful recommending where (and where not to hike due to the landslide closures). Be sure to ask about the history of the property and have him explain all the pictures in the breakfast room and lobby. It's been a family run place since the late 1800s. There is a convenient self serve laundry in the outdoor store just across the street. Would definitely return!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple