We stayed in Cinque Terre for 3 nights, and made one of the best decisions to use Manarola as a base. San Giorgio is in an extremely convenient location as it is just outside the tunnel from the train station. Simone and Clara were both friendly and excellent in providing us with tips on what to do in Manarola and around Cinque Terre as well.
A few points:
- Whilst you do not have to worry about lugging your bags up any hilly terrain, note, however, that the B&B and rooms are up a few flights of stairs.
- There is no breakfast included in the stay, but there is a cafe right next door where you can enjoy a discount if you're staying in San Giorgio.
- The rooms are basic, but are very comfortable and clean. There is only shower gel provided, so if you're particular about hair upkeep, make sure to bring your own shampoo and conditioner.
- Make sure to check out the Gelateria 5Terre for THE best gelato (it's only a few shops away from the B&B) and head out to Nessun Dorma for AMAZING cocktails and smashing views of the iconic Manarola skyline.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have n. 6 large and well-furnished master bedrooms, located on two floors, which face the main road or an inner courtyard. Each room has a private bathroom which is also spacious and well finished. All the rooms are equipped with air conditioning / heating, free Wi-Fi, LCD satellite TV, shelf for storing suitcases and large wardrobe, electric kettle for making hot drinks, private bathroom with large shower, hairdryer, bed linen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Affittacamere San Giorgio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affittacamere San Giorgio Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy