We came to Alla Porta Rossa after 4 busy days in Rome and were hoping for a chance to catch our breath in a tranquil setting. We were not disappointed. We stayed in the Raggio di Luna room which has a large private terrace with a spectacular view of the Ligurian Sea and also a vine-covered lower terrace nestled in an intimate private garden that provided a welcome break from the sun. Barbara and her father welcomed us warmly and made sure we were comfortable throughout. Manarola is a small seaside village with breath-taking vistas and amazing seafood in open air restaurants beside the sea. The streets have no cars...the village is only accessible by train or boat. We absolutely loved this place and the accommodations. Treat yourselves to something special and visit this wonderful village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alla Porta Rossa in Manarola/Cinque Terre in the heart of the National Park. We can offer rooms & apartments with stunning view over the blu sea, the "little marina" with its inlet and the magic village... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Alla Porta Rossa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alla Porta Rossa Hotel Manarola
- Alla Porta Rossa Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy