My husband and I took a few weeks and travelled to a few different places throughout Europe last fall. We did ALOT of research for this trip and our time in Cinque Terre surpassed our expectations, including our accomodations! We stayed in the Creme Caramel suite and it was totally worth it! The apartment is well equipped to live in and our only complaint was the noise from the train station below. It has many windows that show off the amazing views and patio doors that open up onto a large balcony that overlook the town and endless ocean. We had breakfast on the patio every morning and then we hiked off to discover Manarola and the other towns. The food (mmm pasta!) was delicious and the people of Cinque Terre were very friendly. All in all, Cinque Terre was the highlight of our trip. Would love to have stayed longer and hope to go back one day!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alla Porta Rossa in Manarola/Cinque Terre in the heart of the National Park. We can offer rooms & apartments with stunning view over the blu sea, the "little marina" with its inlet and the magic village... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Alla Porta Rossa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alla Porta Rossa Hotel Manarola
- Alla Porta Rossa Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy