My family drove into Manarola and parked at the top of the hill. The B&B provided great directions for arriving by car, but we would not recommend arriving at night We did not have the "issues" that a few other reviewers had in hauling luggage up the hill. Regardless, you should know when you visit the Cinque Terre that there will be climbing involved regardless of where you sleep. Beign higher up certainly provides the best views!
The room was modest. We had a double bed and 2 single beds so there wasn't much more room left. It was clean although it looked more like a college dorm room with a pretty rose on the wall. It was located close to Billy's which was a very good restaurant. The B&B breakfast was good but nothing special.
To sum up, we did not go to Manarola for the room but for the beautiful town and views. The room did not detract from our experience and met our needs. In other words, it was average which was fine in this instance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Manarola, in the heart of the Cinque Terre National park...In the ancient rural house of uncle "Baranin" pleasant restored living spaces.Small Bed and Breakfast, informal style.Rooms with private bath and A/C, some with sea views, in B&B treatment, Studio and apartments with kitchen. Wi-fi connection free in the lobby.Rich breakfast in B&B treatment, served on the terrace surrounded by vineyards, flowers and plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your B&B and Apartments Da Baranin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b And Apartments Da Baranin Hotel Manarola
- Bed And Breakfast And Apartments Da Baranin
- B&B And Apartments Da Baranin Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy