I stayed here for one night and it was pure bliss. This place has the perfect location on top of sleepy Manarola, right by a flowing river and overlooking the vineyards and orange groves on the slopes. The rooms/apartments are maintained to a very high standard. I was upgraded to an apartment which has a modern, well-equipped kitchen and a separate living room, and an additional half bathroom. Everything here felt just right. Breakfast was great - highly recommend taking advantage of this since the town is quite a ways downhill and doesn't offer much anyway. Having seen all five villages, I can say Manarola was my favourite spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Manarola, in the heart of the Cinque Terre National park...In the ancient rural house of uncle "Baranin" pleasant restored living spaces.Small Bed and Breakfast, informal style.Rooms with private bath and A/C, some with sea views, in B&B treatment, Studio and apartments with kitchen. Wi-fi connection free in the lobby.Rich breakfast in B&B treatment, served on the terrace surrounded by vineyards, flowers and plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your B&B and Apartments Da Baranin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast And Apartments Da Baranin
- b&b And Apartments Da Baranin Hotel Manarola
- B&B And Apartments Da Baranin Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy