We travelled as two couples, and booked two rooms.
One was a studio unit, the other was an apartment/suite with separate living room and kitchen.
Both rooms were excellent. They each had their own theme, both matching the amazing Cinque Terre region. and were very clean. the beds were comfortable and the air conditioning worked well in the heat.
The staff were friendly, cheerful and helpful, with a good level of English.
The breakfast was good and large, and the ability to eat out on the terrace was the icing on the cake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Manarola, in the heart of the Cinque Terre National park...In the ancient rural house of uncle "Baranin" pleasant restored living spaces.Small Bed and Breakfast, informal style.Rooms with private bath and A/C, some with sea views, in B&B treatment, Studio and apartments with kitchen. Wi-fi connection free in the lobby.Rich breakfast in B&B treatment, served on the terrace surrounded by vineyards, flowers and plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your B&B and Apartments Da Baranin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b And Apartments Da Baranin Hotel Manarola
- Bed And Breakfast And Apartments Da Baranin
- B&B And Apartments Da Baranin Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy