This is without any doubt the best hotel (well technicallly a b&b) I've ever stayed in Italy. Pretty, clean and with an amazing view on the ocean. Plus, the owner was so available and kind. When we told her we had to leave eraly in the morning the next day, she prepared a bag of breakfast we could take to the station. Loved this place. Just be careful when you're looking for it, keep asking village people (who were very nice too)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Manarola, in the heart of the Cinque Terre National park...In the ancient rural house of uncle "Baranin" pleasant restored living spaces.Small Bed and Breakfast, informal style.Rooms with private bath and A/C, some with sea views, in B&B treatment, Studio and apartments with kitchen. Wi-fi connection free in the lobby.Rich breakfast in B&B treatment, served on the terrace surrounded by vineyards, flowers and plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your B&B and Apartments Da Baranin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b And Apartments Da Baranin Hotel Manarola
- Bed And Breakfast And Apartments Da Baranin
- B&B And Apartments Da Baranin Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy