Just a short visit to one of the Cinque Terre towns and we decided to stay in Manarola.
This B&B served the best breakfast in all the 6 B&B we have staid in 3 weeks across France and Italy. That have standard continetal breafast things plus boiled eggs or on request fried eggs,
Great coffee and bed room setting. We wish we have time to stay a few more nights.
It would be a great place to be use as a base for a day hike and few more night sceneries.
Getting there by car was a bit tricky as the In Car GPS sent us to the dead end road with a lock gate.
Finding the B&B was tricky too as there is no clear ally sign but when ask the local will guide you.
Look for it on the first ally way on the left before you reach the Clock tower. If you reach the CLock turn left and walk up the ally way (Street LOL) you may easily miss it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Manarola, in the heart of the Cinque Terre National park...In the ancient rural house of uncle "Baranin" pleasant restored living spaces.Small Bed and Breakfast, informal style.Rooms with private bath and A/C, some with sea views, in B&B treatment, Studio and apartments with kitchen. Wi-fi connection free in the lobby.Rich breakfast in B&B treatment, served on the terrace surrounded by vineyards, flowers and plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your B&B and Apartments Da Baranin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b And Apartments Da Baranin Hotel Manarola
- Bed And Breakfast And Apartments Da Baranin
- B&B And Apartments Da Baranin Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy