It was a challenge on a very hot day to get our luggage up to Da Baranin from the train station, but when we opened the windows and stepped onto our balcony, we knew the trek had been worth it. Our reward was a memorable, fantastic view overlooking the town of Manarola and the Adriatic Sea. Our twin-bed room was comfortable and quiet, the bathroom had all the necessary amenities, the Wifi worked very well, and the mattresses were nicely firm. The facilities were up-to-date and clean. Normally, I don't like to spend much time in the room, but here, it was pure bliss just to sit on the balcony and drink in the atmosphere (along with some wine). The manager was friendly and accommodating, and her staff was equally pleasant. Breakfasts on the terrace were delightful. Trattoria dal Billy, an excellent restaurant, is an easy one-minute walk away, and the hostess helped us get a reservation our first night. Our stay at Da Baranin was a major factor in our enjoyment of the Cinque Terre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Manarola, in the heart of the Cinque Terre National park...In the ancient rural house of uncle "Baranin" pleasant restored living spaces.Small Bed and Breakfast, informal style.Rooms with private bath and A/C, some with sea views, in B&B treatment, Studio and apartments with kitchen. Wi-fi connection free in the lobby.Rich breakfast in B&B treatment, served on the terrace surrounded by vineyards, flowers and plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your B&B and Apartments Da Baranin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast And Apartments Da Baranin
- b&b And Apartments Da Baranin Hotel Manarola
- B&B And Apartments Da Baranin Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy