My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Da Baranin. It is quite an uphill hike from the train station, but since we travel lightly it was not a problem for us. Upon arrival, we were shown to our room, which was adequately furnished and very clean. The bathroom had a hairdryer, and a nice shower. There is also a terrace which you can use to sit and relax anytime. The breakfast, which is included in the price, is very nice, with fresh breads, jams, etc. The friendly staff prepared our coffee as requested - a nice touch for Americans. We quickly learned in Italy that the bells of the local churches ring very early in the mornings, which was also the case in Manarola. The town of Manarola is wonderfully quaint and the views are beautiful and the place is generally quiet. Da Baranin is very close to Trattoria da Billy, an excellent restaurant. If I return to Manarola, I will definitely stay at Da Baranin again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Manarola, in the heart of the Cinque Terre National park...In the ancient rural house of uncle "Baranin" pleasant restored living spaces.Small Bed and Breakfast, informal style.Rooms with private bath and A/C, some with sea views, in B&B treatment, Studio and apartments with kitchen. Wi-fi connection free in the lobby.Rich breakfast in B&B treatment, served on the terrace surrounded by vineyards, flowers and plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your B&B and Apartments Da Baranin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b And Apartments Da Baranin Hotel Manarola
- Bed And Breakfast And Apartments Da Baranin
- B&B And Apartments Da Baranin Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy