It gives me great pleasure to write my first ever Trip Advisor review for B&B I Coralli in Monterosso. I must admit that after reading review on this B&B I had my concerns but after my stay I have nothing bad to say about this place. Let's first talk about what goes around... After reading the reviews, we though we might have problems finding Claudia, so I rang ahead of time and told her what time we were arriving. When we arrived (around the time I advised) I called Claudia and she came to meet us within 3 minutes. We were friendly to Claudia, and in return she was friendly back - it works both ways! Now let's talk about expectations and what is to be expected. We paid 130 euros for our room - the 3 star hotel up the road was quoting 200 euros. If you want hotel service then pay more and stay at a hotel - this is a b&b - Claudia has 3 rooms to rent and works as a beutician as well so don't expect her to be at your beck and call. The room itself was wonderful (and FANTASTIC value for money in the Cinque Terre). It is just like the pictures. We stayed in the lilac room, but i also saw the orange room - both rooms are modern, clean and look just like the pictures. Sure, the towels were mismatched and a little thin, but they were big towels, clean (no they didn't smell), and once again I reiterate that we paid 130 euro, cheaper than 2 star hotel prices - we feel that we got exceptional value for money. One day we did have hot water problems - Claudia came to check it out (she couldn't fix it) and organsied a plumber to come and fix it - it was fixed later in the day. Oh well sometimes things happen, even at the Hyatt. So to summarise - if you want hotel service then stay at a hotel. If you want someone to be nice to you, be nice to them first and be orgganised youself. Thank you Claudia - we had a great stay and hope that others share a similar experience. We highly recommend I Coralli!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms for rent lies in Monterosso Al Mare, in the hearth of the 5 Terre National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your I Coralli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- i Coralli Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- I Coralli Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy