“Great Lunch in Enchanting Cinque Terre”

Ristorante La Cambusa
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our meal at this place. He had the lobster ravioli, which was spinach and ricotta filled ravioli along side an actual 1/2 of lobster. This must have been steamed and later sauteed in an herb/tomato sauce- it was excellent. I myself had the swordfish, which was great, but I enjoyed the taste of my husbands meal better. I would have to say that the prices here are reasonable (we paid 47 euros for entire bill, with cover charge) in comparison to some of the other places we ate at while in Italy. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Maybe they thought we wouldn't notice but the seafood I ordered was overcooked and the ravioli was flavorless. I don't like writing this but from reading the other reviews to see if it was just a one night thing (I was there early May) well here is my 2 cents. We got out there and got a dinner and dessert elsewhere.

1  Thank Masu M
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We sat down and then I looged onto trip advisor and saw the negative reviews so we werent expecting much. But it was the best meal we have had in our 10 days in Italy so far. The seafood was what we had been waiting for our entire trip and was perfectly cooked. Delicious

Reviewed 6 April 2014

This came recommended by the owner of a business a few doors down who taught us all about Limoncino delle Cinque Terre from the Sangallo Distilleria. We had linguine and spaghetti with seafood plus a beer and a house wine. With cover it was 41.00 Euro. A nice dinner. I agree that the pasta was almost certainly from a packet. I ordered seafood ravioli the next day from a different place in order to avoid that very trap! They open for dinner at 6 PM. A decent option, though there are others. I'll enter my reviews for those soon.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Being the first place I went to eat in Monterosso, I was really expecting more. Surly waitress and average food - really average. I had better seafood in Dublin, and that says much about the quality of this restaurant!