“Fantastic Seafood Risotto Lunch”

Ristorante La Cambusa
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“Fantastic Seafood Risotto Lunch”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had an amazing lunch experience at La Cambusa of Anchovy Soup and Seafood Risotto. Although they were winding up lunch service and were full of customers, we were quickly seated. The anchovy soup, a local specialty, was delicious and I am not normally an anchovy eater. However, the highlight of the meal was the Seafood Risotto. It was served in a gorgeous clay pot at the table and was so delicious. I am drooling as I type this review just thinking of how flavorful and amazing it tasted.

• Visited July 2014

New York City, New York
“Best dinner of four in Monterosso”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

All the food we ate in Monterosso was very good but, La Cambusa came through with the single best food experience. We went for the whole range of antipasti, pasta, second and dessert here. Caprese, octopus salad, ravioli, penne al pesto, sea bass and frankly, I forget what else! Local wines are solid and good value.

Visited July 2014
Glendora, California
“Great Lunch in Enchanting Cinque Terre”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our meal at this place. He had the lobster ravioli, which was spinach and ricotta filled ravioli along side an actual 1/2 of lobster. This must have been steamed and later sauteed in an herb/tomato sauce- it was excellent. I myself had the swordfish, which was great, but I enjoyed the taste of my husbands meal better. I would have to say that the prices here are reasonable (we paid 47 euros for entire bill, with cover charge) in comparison to some of the other places we ate at while in Italy. I would eat here again.

• Visited June 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Are we in Kansas?”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Maybe they thought we wouldn't notice but the seafood I ordered was overcooked and the ravioli was flavorless. I don't like writing this but from reading the other reviews to see if it was just a one night thing (I was there early May) well here is my 2 cents. We got out there and got a dinner and dessert elsewhere.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Masu M
Waihi Beach
“Dont believe the other reviews”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We sat down and then I looged onto trip advisor and saw the negative reviews so we werent expecting much. But it was the best meal we have had in our 10 days in Italy so far. The seafood was what we had been waiting for our entire trip and was perfectly cooked. Delicious

• Visited May 2014