“Highlight of Italy”
Review of Hotel Pasquale

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Monterosso al Mare
Hotel Pasquale
Melbourne, Australia
“Highlight of Italy”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

What a lovely family Hotel Pasquale is! So helpful and friendly and happy to answer any questions along the way.
Beautiful, clean rooms with great bathroom and big shower!
We had the most amazing sea view which we just could not get enough of! Monterosso is a beautiful town and we think the best to base yourself in. So many great places to eat and cute stores selling everything from leather sandals to pesto and ceramics. We celebrated Easter here and what an amazing experience it was. Definitely on our list of places to come back to!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MrsDeNittis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (337)
  • Korean first
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I booked this hotel based on what I read in Rick Steves' book, and I'm glad I did. The hotel was perfectly situated across from the sea, and my room had an amazing sea view. I fell asleep each night listening to the sound of the waves. The room was clean, the owners were so very friendly and helpful, and they had a good breakfast in the morning (along with a shelf of gluten free items for those who need them). The owners go out of their way to make sure your stay is enjoyable, and I'll definitely be staying there the next time I visit Cinque Terre.

Room Tip: Room 14 was lovely
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Lori T
Santa Barbara
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Like so many others we were attracted to hotel Pasquale by excellent trip advisor reviews. We were not disappointed.

Highlights included: outstanding location, updated rooms, incredibly delicious and abundant breakfast, and most of all a staff (really the owners and family) who genuinely care about guests and who offer terrific suggestions for hikes, restaurants, and even other places to visit in Italy. Many thanks to Felicita, Angelo, and Marco. We loved it so much we changed our plans and stayed longer!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wallymoon
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed there in April 2014. A taxi met our car, showed us where to park,, and took us with our bags to the hotel. The hotel is at the edge of the road, along the beach. There is little traffic except for pedestrians and most stops at sunset. The hotel is clean. The staff are wonderful.The view is superb.The food was very good.
We are hoping to stay there again.

Room Tip: Having a balcony is a real treat. Very private.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank William B
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This family-owned hotel is located right across the sea. You couldn't ask for a better location! We booked 2 rooms for our family of 4 and although the furniture is simple, the rooms were clean and comfortable. I highly recommend Room 2, which has a large covered balcony and a gorgeous shower! Breakfast was delectable - I loved their homemade preserves!

Room Tip: Room 2 has a large covered balcony!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Juanita C C
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

This family run small hotel was a delight. Staff were so friendly and helpful. We booked two seafront rooms (for our family of four), which were impeccably clean with comfortable beds. Breakfast was good and there were also tea making facilities in the rooms for that first morning cuppa. Walking distance to train and all restaurants. Five minute walk from the beginning of walking trail. Only issue was the noise from life outside, so if you dont mind sounds of trains and hustle and bustle this is a great place to start a visit to la cinque terra!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Vicenza, Italy
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This family-owned and run hotel exceeded my own family's expectations. Even the booking process was charming, with an exchange of emails and information that was clear and helpful. We had two rooms for four adults, both with sea views, and one with its very own balcony (room 5), which I understandably gave to my parents. :) My boyfriend and I had room 3, which had a whole extra bedroom with two small beds. It would be perfect for a family with small kids. The sea views are exceptional and the location is central to both old and new Monterosso. And the breakfast? Delicious! As nice as the rooms and location are, however, the Hotel Pasquale's staff make it a truly excellent hotel. Felicita, the Matriarch, is warm, kind, and so very considerate. Her husband and son are equally kind and customer-oriented. One example--my Dad forgot a cell phone in the room, which housekeeping staff found after we had departed. Within two hours, Felicita sent me an email offering to send it to me. Since I live in Vicenza, I thanked her asked her to send it here. Unfortunately, the Italian postal system failed us, and the phone traveled all the way here, languished in the post office due to missed notices, and then was sent back to Monterosso. Felicita, pleasant as ever, stayed in contact the whole time. She has been patient and kind and willing to try sending it again. What an angel! Sincere thanks to tutta la famiglia d'Hotel Pasquale!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
#2 of 11 in Riomaggiore
Luna di Marzo
Luna di Marzo
#4 of 11 in Riomaggiore

Been to Hotel Pasquale? Share your experiences!