We stayed at Il Maestrale September 23-25, 2013. This was our third stay there and as usual it was wonderful. It is centrally located right in the heart of Old Town Monterosso. Steps away from shopping, great restaurants, and the beach. The owners, Giovanni and Stefania, are wonderful. They are always friendly and eager to make your stay pleasant. Nice breakfast on the outside patio. Giovanni makes the BEST cappaccinos! Now they even have freash squeezed orange juice. Grazie Giovanni and Stefania for another wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn Il Maestrale is a small refuge for those who like beautiful things and accurate, but informal atmosphere. Stefania and Giovanni are the owners and the managers of the XXVIII sec. building, which has been recently restored following modern stardards. The terrace of the inn overlooks the historycal centre main street and the inn is a short step from restaurants and shops. The beach and the ferry boats dock are just 2 minutes away as well as the path n.2 leading to Vernazza. We will do our best to give you a special holiday at the Cinque Terre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Locanda Il Maestrale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Il Maestrale Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Locanda Il Maestrale Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy