Hotel 5 Terre
Hotel Villa Steno(Monterosso al Mare)
Hotel Pasquale(Monterosso al Mare)
  • Breakfast included
La Colonnina Hotel(Monterosso al Mare)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Pineta(Monterosso al Mare)
Hotel Villa Adriana(Monterosso al Mare)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Villa Accini(Monterosso al Mare)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Palme(Monterosso al Mare)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Baia(Monterosso al Mare)
  • Breakfast included
Albergo Marina(Monterosso al Mare)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsceiling fantrain stationcanned fruitold townair conditioningwould stay here againcleaning stafffew minutes walksmall roomrooms are cleanbuffet breakfastnice breakfastconvenient locationfriendly hotelquiet streetthe main streetstayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I was traveling through Monterosso by myself, tried to get a room at this hotel, and was refused a room due to the fact that I was by myself. I don't know if the fact that I am a young female who only speaks English had anything to it, but I had to lie and say that my boyfriend was coming, too, in order to get a room. The people at the front desk were rude, the situation felt crooked, and I did need a place to sleep but I left as soon as possible in the morning. I will not return!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I really recomend this hotel and Monterosso as a great home base for a Cinque Terre vacation. I would stay at least 3 nights and if you want to relax a bit, four nights. It takes awhile to get to any location in Cinque Terre, so give yourself plenty of time to relax. You might read that the bathrooms are small, they are, but not in away that ruins your stay, it is more just funny. The staff is very attentive and they keep the hotel spotless. There are a few langue moments, so brush up on some of your simple Itallian words so you can help out. Enjoy the feel of being in an Italian hotel run by Italians, not a fake American style hotel. You can walk to the beach in two minutes. Turn to the right at the end of the block for the free beach in the shadow of the old "gigantic" statue carved into the beach rock. It only takes 8 minutes to walk from the train station and everyone does it. Don't bother with a taxi when you arrive. The breakfast buffet is very nice and fills you up for your daily adventure. this is a charming fun place to stay. Fee wi-fi in the bar and lounge area. Hint: if you are on the first floor you can get wi-fi in your room. But turn it off and enjoy the beauty.

Room Tip: first floor gets wi-fi access
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Bricken S
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Excellently located. Private parking place which is unique in the area, friendly staff, cosy rooms. Family hotel, we recommend it for a few days as starting point for Cinque Terre. Hiking trails take more time than indicated and are not so easy as you expect.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Firstly the owners are lovely, very helpful and gave us a warm family welcome. Could not fault them at all. Breakfast wasn't great, but may suite many others. We were hoping for a bit of old Italian hospitality that I believe comes from most places on the area, but it sadly just felt a bit outdated rather than old world charm. The location was probably our biggest disappointment. The area felt like a caravan park, and for us, it was our least favourite area of the region. The airconditioning stopped working on the last night, and the fan didn't really offer that much relief. I think hotel 5 terre would be fine with for families, but not really for a young couple.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2014

the stuff and service is best that some 5 stars hotels . Its not the most modern but that is not the point of going to cinque terre . Doninico the bar tender is an awesome guy, go get a drink with him. Will definitely be back

• Stayed: July 2014