We had a wonderful stay (3 nights) at this B&B in late September in the "Aria" room. We had a room with a balcony overlooking the quaint streets of Monterosso. The room is cozy but with a very efficient use of space. The room and bathroom were kept impeccably clean. There is a little street / bar noise at night, but the windows did a very good job of blocking the sound once we closed them for the night. Raffaella and John are wonderful and helpful hosts. We felt welcomed and taken care of from the beginning. We enjoyed the breakfast very much. The fresh croissants and focaccia bread were delicioius as were the cappuccinos. The communal terrace is very nice - we wished we could have used it more, but it rained quite a bit during our stay. There is a grocery store right downstairs (fyi - only opened in the morning most days) where you can buy supplies, food, wine, etc. During our stay, we used a full service laundry in the new town. They delivered our clothes right to the B&B the next day during breakfast - very convenient. We would definitely stay here again if we return to the Monterosso. Highly recommend this B&B!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Antica Terrazza is a small and cosy Bed & Breakfast located in the middle of the historic center of Monterosso al Mare in Cinque Terre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your L'Antica Terrazza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Antica Terrazza Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- L'Antica Terrazza Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy