We spent just two nights here and enjoyed it. Not a far walk from the public parking in the old town, which was important to us because we drove and had many bags with us. We reserved a quadruple room and that is what we received on check-in. The picture of the room online looked a little bit bigger but it was fine for the two nights we stayed. The bathroom had a big shower with powerful, hot water. My kids really loved the shower. The bathroom was small though and you had to sit sideways on the toilet because it was so close to the sink. Plenty of room with the bidet however. The room had a large window that opened onto the tiny street in front of the hotel and we loved that aspect. Beds were comfy. The hotel offered an afternoon pasta snack with homemade pesto that was to die for and free! They served it from 2-5pm and waited for us to unpack so we could get the last service of the day. Very thoughtful in my opinion. Breakfast was also very nice with a basic choice of cereals and yogurt, a variety of coffee options, juice, fruit and a nice chef who made omelets and eggs to order. Overall a very nice experience and I would recommend to friends and stay there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION Hotel Marina, just redone, is located in the historical center of Monterosso al Mare where even with just a few days or a little time, you can breathe the charachteristic air of the Cinque Terre. We are close to small shops in very quiet street just steps away for the best cafes, pizzerias and resteraunts in Monterosso. We are just 100 meters form the rotected seaside and beaches, form the trails and the ferries. It is possible to hike to all of the five villages, go snorkeling and mountain biking all on foot form our central location LEISURE ACTIVITES You can go hiking on the trails along the Cinque Terre, you can join local boat trips or swim in our wonderful sea, which is a protected sanctuary. With us you have free use of beach towels, snorkels and flippers, a solarium, ROOMS Hotel Marina offers ensuite facilities in all or our 25 rooms also including, 28 satellite TV, telephone, hair dryer, safe, air conditioning, and frigobar. Double triple and Quadruple rooms can also be accomodates with all seperate twin beds, however this must be requested and confirmed before arrival ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Albergo Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Marina Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Albergo Marina Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy