The location is the major plus for this property as it is up high and offers a good view. The rooms are acceptable and are certainly not memorable. Breakfast was fine with the expected meats, cheeses, canned juice. The cooked to order scrambled eggs were nice. The shuttle service to and from the town is very nice.
Some reviewers think highly of Marta. I did not. I found her brusque. Worse, I found the little information that I sought from her to be very poor.
Example. How often do the trains operate. Answer - every 20 minutes. Wrong - try every 1+ hour.
Example. Suggesting dinner at a restaurant closed on that day.
Example. Saying that reservations at another restaurant were not needed. Wrong.
The place is quiet and has its upside but not enough for me to recommend or return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful rooms with amazing sea view on Monterosso Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. and Priceline so you can book your B&B Il Parco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Il Parco
- b&b Il Parco Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- B&B Il Parco Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy