We stayed there for one week in April and we really enjoyed it. The room was spacious and clean and we had a little balcony with chairs and a table which was great. We could even see the sea from there. The breakfast buffet was also great with lots of fresh fruits, different bread and cereals. But the best was the incredible friendly and helpful stuff. The hotel was a bit pricy but that seems to be normal in Cinque Terre!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a gorgeous palms park and is just 100m. from the sea and close to the railway station. Our rooms are all with private bathroom, telephone, air-conditioning, fridge, TV and safe. Free Wi-fi, parking place and swimming pool. Our restaurant offers a various buffet for breakfast and our kitchen propose Ligurian and Italian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Hotel Villa Adriana Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy