Hotel Adriana is close to the train station, the sea, and a very reasonable, scenic walk to old town. We loved that there was a free, shaded car park at the hotel. Our room was tidy, clean, bright, but small for the cost. However, the rates are in keeping with other hotels in the area. The breakfast presentation was adequate with traditional choices of meat, cheeses, and cakes. They did have some wonderful fresh breads and a nifty toaster. Also, you could eat inside or outside. Its a bit steep going up from the street up to the office of the hotel, especially if you are dealing with luggage, but not insurmountable. Also, the walls between rooms allow noise to pass through, at least in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a gorgeous palms park and is just 100m. from the sea and close to the railway station. Our rooms are all with private bathroom, telephone, air-conditioning, fridge, TV and safe. Free Wi-fi, parking place and swimming pool. Our restaurant offers a various buffet for breakfast and our kitchen propose Ligurian and Italian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Hotel Villa Adriana Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy