We had a delightful November visit to Riomaggiore, Italy (5 Terre region). Maddy and Franco's B & B was a pleasant and enjoyable find. We stayed in the Blue Room which had a great balcony overlooking the main street, was very spacious and clean and had an updated bathroom which was a real bonus. Maddy was extremely helpful and a gracious hostess...noticing on my passport that it was my birthday and leaving champagne in the room - so thoughtful! She was particularly helpful with planning our day trips (hikes-train/ferry schedules) as well as wonderful recommendations for dinner in all 5 cities. We look forward to returning to experience the outdoor dining area they are proposing with their on-site personal chef Franco!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B offers only three rooms and is located in the historic center of Riomaggiore, with ensuite facilities. T.V., Air-conditioning, heating, hair dryer, wi-fi and mini-fridge. Beach towels are also available. We are about a three-minute walk from the parking area, marina, beach and train station, where the famous Via Del Amore (Lover's Lane) connects with Manarola. Airport transportation is available upon request and for a fee. We also have rooms and mini apartments available through our Affittacamere some of which with sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. and Hotel.de so you can book your il Boma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Boma Hotel Riomaggiore
- Il Boma Cinque Terre/Riomaggiore, Italy