“Stunning view”

Price range: US$31 - US$49
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We came here based on the trip advisor reviews.

The restaurant does have stunning views and is a bit away from the crowds which is nice. Contrary to the reviews, we had great service. I ordered the noodle with shrimp (or prawn, I can't remember) dish, and my partner ordered the pesto pasta dish. My dish was amazing with wonderful flavours, and my partner's dish was average, you can get a much better pesto pasta.

They don't have tiramisu on the menu which is what we really wanted for dessert.

Overall, the view is amazing, but the food is nothing to write home about.

1  Thank Michelle_heidi

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The meal was fantastic. House wine was perfect! Cheese plate as an appetizer was awesome! 3 cheeses matched with jellies/honey. Close to our apartment as well!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We had dinner at Ripa del Sole last weekend with my parents. We had to hike all the way up the hill to find the restaurant overlooking Riomaggiore. You could immediately tell it was going to be good because many locals were having dinner. We had a fabulous meal at a very reasonable price! And the service was great too! I'd go back!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed on the hill, so an easy walk. The food was excellent and the restaurant popular. We asked for wine recommendations and were pleased. We dined three times and were never disappointed with anything..yes, we had the grandmother's cake!
We walked around the hill to our 'home' and there were fireflies to light our way! A romantic finish to a perfect evening!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This restaurant is away from other restaurants and up a hill - which is good. The food was excellent and the service friendly. Wines were good value