“Day light robbery (Un furto!)”

Trattoria Via dell'Amore
Ranked #17 of 44 Restaurants in Riomaggiore
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Terrible terrible terrible! Service was pityful, our waitress (most likely the owner) was miserable, food was overpriced and not ever good. Place looked like it needed a good clean. Many places near by far better. Don't recommand it.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We ordered the seafood risotto and were warned it would take 20 minutes to prepare. I found this reassuring as it meant an authentic technique - and it was well worth the wait. Lots of locals eating there as well - always a good sign.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My girl friend and I dined here in August 2013. The owner ( Mrs.) was our server and spoke little to no English but we communicated easily. From our salad to desert, our meal was perfect! The BEST dinner we had while traveling through Italy for 10 days.

1  Thank MaryBarneyRealtor
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this place one night since it was close to where we were staying. We were not expecting much since usually anything by any station is ok. We were wrong. From the moment we walked in we felt like we were guests over for Sunday dinner. We got the house wine both white and red, very good, the anchovy appetizer, tasty, split the sage ravioli, awesome. For the main dish, My husband got the Branzino which was cooked to perfection. I got the veal limon which was refreshing. For dessert, we had some of the locally produced dessert wine which was better than the top shelf Hungarian dessert wines I have had in the past. If you want to get away from the crowds and eat at a good local place where you will feel like a guest, this is the place.

1  Thank 42FlyGirl
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Nice restaurant, with great food. Pansotti were really tasty. Waiters were attentive.
Worth going there!