“Great find in Riomaggiore”
Review of Veciu Muin

Veciu Muin
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Riomaggiore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: +39 0187920487
Boulder, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great find in Riomaggiore”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were walking all day and were very hungry; however, most sit down restaurants were closed and we needed to eat before catching a train, so we were happy to find Vecui Muin open! This place had very good food...caprese salad was excellent, swordfish was amazing, pasta trio was also very good. The calamari was fine (have had better) and didn't compare to the quality of the other food. The service was excellent...the waitress was very pleasant and engaging, and explained the wine and how they make the pesto sauce. We sat for a long time on the patio and enjoyed the afternoon breeze after a hot day exploring the area.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Daniel S

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
“Fabulous restaurant that epitomizes everything that stands for Italian.”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

The staff. The food. The location. Quite simply put quintessential italian eatery. Can't rave enough about the service. If you're looking for a good wine full of depth and flavour I highly recommend the local Cinque Terre bianchi wine. Such a wonderful environment coupled with wonderful local produce made this one of my fav eateries on my Italian journey.

• Visited June 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious pizza”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had the buffalo Margherita and the Pesto pizza. Both were great.

We also shared a house-made panna cotta but it was a bit bland.

Good service. Decor was basic.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank l4bonny
Melbourne, Australia
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We ate twice at Veciu Muin. Good food, and I would recommend the smoked tuna and the swordfish carpaccio.

They make their own limoncello.

Good, friendly service, and good wine too. Cost was about 70 euro for two. Shared starter, two main courses, dessert and a bottle of Cinque Terre wine.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Peter_S_in_Aus
Swindon, England.
“Great food lovely staff great place :-D”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I love my food and the attention to detail that the restaurant makes is great I really think they have a great menu and after three nights here I think I have tried most of the menu. The staff are really accommodating the are friendly and very helpfully. I would highly recommended this place to anyone.....

• Visited April 2014