“As good as it gets”

and 1 more site!
Alla Marina
Ranked #1 of 32 Riomaggiore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 June 2014

From the welcome at the station to the location of the hotel in the best part of Riomaggiore and the recommendations for things to do, places to eat, etc this was as good a place to stay as anyone can expect - just beautiful. Comfortable, clean room and wonderful hosts - would not stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had a very pleasant time whilst in Riomaggiore for our 4 nights. The view from the deck was excellent and the owners did everything to make our stay very enjoyable. We greeted off the train and guided to the apartment and given a lot of great advice on the say. The apartment had everything in it we needed and we very neat and clean. Any information we wanted the family were there to give it to us - I would recommend this place to anyway.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Amazing experience.!!! I have recommended them so many times over since I returned. The hospitality, room comfort, and great accommodations were exceptional. Perfect location to everything going on amongst the five little towns.

Room Tip: No fitness center nor pool. Perfectly fine! Go enjoy!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This a place to stay even in winter, the room was perfect with a view on the small village in Cinque Terre , the owner gave us so good tips for us hickers . So we certainly recommend this place and we plant to come. Down the staires , there tow entrances , there is also a great restaurant
So go there
Henri and Joka

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I received a review Express e-mail today on behalf of Alla Marina through Trip Advisor asking me to rate this property. I decided to do so to show our appreciation for what they did for us last year, although we did NOT actually end up staying there. Let me explain. We had planned a month long European trip with another couple. We had booked the 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Atlantis apartment for Sept.5 & 6 2013. We sent quite a few e-mails to Sandro, to which he replied promptly. We were driving so had to also make arrangements with him for parking etc. and we even phoned him once. Three weeks into our trip and the day we were to leave for Cinque Terra I got word that my elderly mother was not well, so decided we had to return home to western Canada. I quickly e-mailed Sandro to say we would have to cancel. This was a late cancellation, and he had my credit card, but he chose not to bill me, which was extremely kind, and for which we are very thankful. Many of the other places we had pre booked were not so kind. I think this speaks highly of Sandro and how he runs his business. By coming home early, I had 6 days with my Dad who unexpectedly passed away, followed by my Mum 16 days later.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Amazing location in Riomaggiore. Beautiful views from the deck. The apartment is perfect for two couples or one large family. Apartment was clean and had all necessities. The owners were incredibly nice and willing to help in any way possible. Parking with a large SUV is a bit of a challenge. If you drive, be prepared for a 15 minute hike. However, the owners helped with our luggage which was great! Also, very close to the train station. I would definitely recommend this property and plan on returning.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Wonderful, helpful hosts and perfect location! Can't recommend it highly enough! Would go back in a heart beat...We were there April 2013 with our grumpy teenager and even he loved it! Listen to what the owner recommends about how to drive in to this hill town! He even helped up find a parking space for our car. Really nice people. Great location!

Room Tip: Eat at the restaurant at the bottom of the stairs!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riomaggiore
Locanda del Sole
#14 of 39 in Vernazza
La Torretta
La Torretta
#1 of 19 in Manarola

Been to Alla Marina? Share your experiences!