- We booked a twin with private bathroom and seaview, we got a small double room with view to the street with bathroom some steps above with window to the terrace (I actually never had a less private bathroom) and noise starting at 7:45 when preperations for breakfast service started. We didn't need any alarm clock ;-)
-The host (Andrea) was really (!) unkind. I don't bother you with details. However all chambermaids have been very cheerful and friendly.
- The bus service is quite limited up to the village. We had to get up early to chatch the last morning bus (10:30) and had to take the last bus from Manarola at 7:30 p.m. up to Volastra. We didn't have the chance to have dinner somewhere out of Manarola.
+ We often used the magnificent terrace for our dinner.
+ We liked not being in the "center" of chinque terre for it was quite cramped in May
+ Beautiful view from up the hill to the vinyards and down to the sea
Nevertheless I would not recommend that place. There must be some nicer one in cinque terre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Il Vigneto" is a family-run Bed & Breakfast activity, in the middle of the ancient village of Volastra (from the latin Vicus Oleaster, which means the place of olive trees). Volastra is one of the most authentic realities in the heart of the National Park of the Cinque Terre, where terraces built with dry stone walling cleverly made without any cement, give place to the cultivation of vineyards and olive trees. Volastra besides offering an extraordinary natural landscape with hills sloping down to the sea, is the most important crossway of paths of the Cinque Terre. In fact, from Volastra you may hike many paths with various levels of difficulty surrounded by a spectacular nature. All the paths are duly signed with red and white strips.In a few minutes from Volastra you may reach Manarola thanks to a good shuttle bus service. The cost of the bus is included in the daily ticket to visit the National Park. Once you are in Manarola you may use trains and boats to visit the other four villages. "Il Vigneto" of very recent restructuring offers double, triple and quadruple rooms, each one with its own bathroom, TV sat, high speed internet connection, small fridge, heating and a few with sea view. Breakfast is served in the dining room while during the good season it is served on a wide panoramic terrace with an amazing sea view. From the terrace, that may be used by our guests, you may admire the sea surrounded by hills cultivated with olive trees and vineyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Bed and Breakfast Il Vigneto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Il Vigneto
- Bed And Breakfast Il Vigneto Hotel Riomaggiore
- Bed And Breakfast Il Vigneto Cinque Terre/Riomaggiore, Italy