We stayed here July 10 to July 14, 2007 and found the place restful and beautiful . The rooms were very well appointed and our view of the sea and mountains was fantastic. Volastra is up from Manorola and very quiet which is refreshing after a day in the Cinque Terre towns. Every evening we would sit on the beautiful terrace overlooking the sea and mountains and watch the evening approach. Patrice and Andrea were very nice and he even helped us with our car when it wouldn't start. His parents are also very pleasant. There is a little store a few doors down that was very handy for bread, cheese, and wine.
Perfect holiday place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Il Vigneto" is a family-run Bed & Breakfast activity, in the middle of the ancient village of Volastra (from the latin Vicus Oleaster, which means the place of olive trees). Volastra is one of the most authentic realities in the heart of the National Park of the Cinque Terre, where terraces built with dry stone walling cleverly made without any cement, give place to the cultivation of vineyards and olive trees. Volastra besides offering an extraordinary natural landscape with hills sloping down to the sea, is the most important crossway of paths of the Cinque Terre. In fact, from Volastra you may hike many paths with various levels of difficulty surrounded by a spectacular nature. All the paths are duly signed with red and white strips.In a few minutes from Volastra you may reach Manarola thanks to a good shuttle bus service. The cost of the bus is included in the daily ticket to visit the National Park. Once you are in Manarola you may use trains and boats to visit the other four villages. "Il Vigneto" of very recent restructuring offers double, triple and quadruple rooms, each one with its own bathroom, TV sat, high speed internet connection, small fridge, heating and a few with sea view. Breakfast is served in the dining room while during the good season it is served on a wide panoramic terrace with an amazing sea view. From the terrace, that may be used by our guests, you may admire the sea surrounded by hills cultivated with olive trees and vineyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Bed and Breakfast Il Vigneto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Il Vigneto Hotel Riomaggiore
- b&b Il Vigneto
- Bed And Breakfast Il Vigneto Cinque Terre/Riomaggiore, Italy