We just returned from 2 weeks in Italy, ending our stay in Riomaggiore. The day before leaving for our trip we realized we'd booked a place in the wrong town & frantically began the search for something else. We are so glad we found this place! Everyone was gracious, kind, friendly & helpful. Breakfast was delightful & a wonderful way to meet fellow travelers from all over the world. The apartment we had was clean & neat with everything we needed. Listen to David when he tells you where to hike (since main trails are often closed in areas)! And be sure to take the blue bus from the downtown bank to avoid a lot of stairs (be sure to wave to get the driver's attention). They'll even send your luggage up & down by trolley. I truly felt at home there & want to return someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the typical village of Riomaggiore, deeply immersed in nature, our structure is made of individual little houses adjoining one the other.Inside, there are single rooms sleeping 2 or 3 people and two rooms accomodations featuring also a kitchenette. All rooms have bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Cinqueterre Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cinqueterre Residence Hotel Riomaggiore
- Cinqueterre Residence Cinque Terre/Riomaggiore, Italy