“Beautiful view!”
Review of I Limoni di Thule

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Riomaggiore
I Limoni di Thule
Northern Territory, Australia
“Beautiful view!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This delightful studio is high above the town and away from the crowds. My husband and son walked up each afternoon and I took the bus. We looked forward to the moments we could spend sitting on the patio, enjoying the most beautiful view of the hills and sea. The studio is compact but had everything we needed. Coffee, sugar and salt in the kitchen were appreciated. Christina is a wonderful, welcoming host.

Room Tip: The studio has cooking facilities.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Andra S
limonidithule, Manager at I Limoni di Thule, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write us a review, We are very happy you enjoyed your stay!

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Wonderful Accom ! Very comfortable and clean and with a fabulous view just as the picture presents it We were made to feel very welcome by Christina and really enjoyed our stay A lovely part of the world!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much Karen, for taking the time out for us, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us!
Best wishes for everything!
Christina
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We have just stayed at I Limoni di Thule for the second time, since our first visit 2 years ago. We didn't plan on visiting again so soon but I was brought to Italy for work and it was within striking distance of Cinque Terre, my favourite place in the world, so of course we visited again, and it didn't take much thought as to where we would stay again. Cristina is lovely and helpful and our stay was just as perfect as the first. I dare say we will come back here again. And again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Ciao Guys... THANKYOU! i will see you in 2 years !
Karridale, Australia
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had a fabulous stay at I Limoni Di Thule. Our host, Christina, was so friendly and helpful. She told us all about the local walks and the area in general.
Our front deck had the most amazing view of the coastline. We actually bought take away dinners so we could sit out there and enjoy the view.
If you are going to the Cinque Terre, you could not find a better place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank You! hope to see you both again!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This was one of our favorite parts of our trip. Christina is an amazing host, one of the best we experienced in Italy. She went out of her way to help us, especially when we found a train strike was taking place the day we were leaving. She called the train company and made sure that our trains were not cancelled, taking a lot of stress off of us. On top of the incredible hospitality, the view from the room is picture perfect, and is the best place to enjoy a glass of wine after a long day. We hope to return some day!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay!
All the best wishes- Christina
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Coming back from a vacation in Italy, I constantly think of the 3 wonderful days I spent in Cinque Terre. Staying at I Limoni di Thule was the highlight of my trip. I already look forward to going back.

Christina is a kind, classy and efficient British lady. She writes and speaks better English than most of us do. We had good email communication before I met her. Her mother-in-law is warm and helpful, so trying to understand her Italian was a lot of fun.

I Limoni di Thule has the best location in Riomaggiore. I stayed in the top room with the breathtaking view. The room is spotless clean and well equipped for a perfect vacation. Christina has all the information for her guests: tour books of Italy, maps of region, train timetable, etc. Arriving in town in a warm afternoon after climbing the leaning tower in Pisa, I found a big bottle of mineral water waiting for me in the small refrigerator. It is how thoughtful Christina is.

In the evenings after the day trippers have left the town, Riomaggiore becomes very peaceful. Holding a glass of vino bianco, sitting at the balcony of I Limoni di Thule, with the silver moon rising in the sky and the blue Ligurian Sea right in front of me, I felt that life had never been so good…

The thing I like the most about staying in I Limoni di Thule is that while Christina made sure I had everything I needed, I was left with complete privacy, giving me the feeling of owning this heavenly villa for myself.

I Limoni di Thule is certainly a great place for couples’ retreat, a few friends or a family get away. But I think it is an even better place for solo travelers like myself. Cinque Terre is a magic. I would love to go back soon and stay in I Limoni di Thule again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank May005
Aireys Inlet, Australia
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed in the studio - it was great having a kitchen for making our breakfast and preparing picnic lunches. It was spacious, clean and comfortable and Christina and Alessandro made us feel very welcome. Their advice on where to eat was great. The views were fantastic - there's nothing like having a glass of wine watching the sun set after an energetic day walking in the surrounding hills. Highly recommended.

2 Thank Gretel L