The stunning view and antiquity of it all holds a special place in my heart. Our hosts at the hotel made us feel so welcome with their warmth and interest in our comfort. We enjoyed sunset drinks and olives in the evening out on the patio each night that were breath taking. Anything we asked for Eugenio and Francesca were accommodating. They went out of their way to ensure we got what we needed.
We stayed for three nights. The main reason for writing this review is that our group of 6 people weren't well prepared for transportation difficulties with our travel schedule coming out of Cinque Terre. Eugenio and Francesca used their own cars to drive us down to the train station at 4 am the day of our departure. They were humble and gracious and wouldn't accept anything for their generosity and time, to which we were so grateful.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in Cinque Terre!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna di Marzo Hotel is located in Volastra in a panoramic position overlooking the sea in the very heart of the Cinque Terre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997. With its ten rooms, our hotel is surrounded by terraced rows of grapevines and olive trees. It offers to the lucky guests a true foreshortening on the panoramas of the Cinque Terre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Luna di Marzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Di Marzo Riomaggiore
- Luna Di Marzo Cinque Terre/Riomaggiore, Italy