“Amazing restaurant!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Santa Chiara

Santa Chiara
Ranked #673 of 2,008 Restaurants in Genoa
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing restaurant!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I just returned from a vacation in Liguria, Italy. I went back to my father's hometown of Genoa, where I went to celebrate my aunt's 100th birthday. I stopped in Boccadasse where I had been many times, and stopped in at the Santa Chiara restaurant that has the best view in Genoa.

I was amazed. The new management completely renovated the place and it was outstanding!!! The decor, the service and the food were excellent. It was so good that I hosted my aunt's 100th birthday there and we had a fantastic time! I will recommend this restaurant to anyone who goes to Genoa - it was that awesome!!!

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Notoboy

New York City, New York
“Wonderful new place”
Reviewed 16 May 2011

My wife and I visited Santa Chiara a few years ago. Things have changed - we found a newly renovated restaurant under new management. According to the staff, the restaurant was closed for the past two years while they renovated the entire building and the walls by the ocean. This new place has the best food we had on our trip to Italy. I highly recommend the spaghetti with lime and Shrimp. The views were amazing.

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank pvpaliath
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Used to be very good, but now... just expensive. The location however is very nice”
Reviewed 18 October 2008

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Genoa, Italy
“amazing”
Reviewed 29 September 2008

it is in the lovely boccadasse, go there during summer and eat on the amazing terrace on the sea!
great sea food , but of course expensive! ...like all the other restaurants in wonderful boccadasse, but it worth!

3 Thank mkvalya